Replacement Decree Absolute Certificate

Decree Absolute Service provides replacement Decree Absolute certificates registered anywhere in the UK.

Replacement Decree Absolute Certificate

If you have lost your decree absolute and need a copy of a decree absolute or need a replacement decree absolute, we can help.

Order a Decree Absolute certificate for any divorces registered in the UK between 1940 to 2015. The Decree Absolute certificate will include man's full name, woman's full name and date of marriage, date of divorce and is suitable for any legal or family history purposes.

Certificates are original, certified / extract copies suitable for all official purposes.

The fee for a replacement divorce certificate start from £95.95 plus postage.

Replacement Decree Absolute Certificates may be required due to the original certificate being lost or misplaced. The certificates provided can be used for any official purpose including applying for Proof of Divorce, Passport, Driving Licence, Employment, Social Security, Pension Administration, Visa, Banking & Insurance, School or University.

Alternatively, you can order a UK Decree Absolute Certificate by calling our office.


Order Now


To send in a postal application, please fill in the following form:

Decree Absolute Application Form